Sunday, July 31, 2005

MoSquEs TopPeD oFf WiTh MiNaReTs


Fort Worth is HOT this summer!!! After having lived in Cairo for 2 years, you'd think that the heat of the summer would be a given to me. However, I think it's hotter here in Fort Worth than it was in Cairo - the humidity probably playing a big role in that!

It's been a great summer. I've gotten to return to Cairo and see friends, which was such a blessing! My heart only continues to grow for that place and for the Egyptian people. I don't know the Lord's exact plans for my future, but I know that Egyptians will be part of that in some form or fashion - ministry alongside them here in the States...ministry among them there in Egypt. In Arabic, we say, "Allaho A3lam," which means, "God knows."

1 comment:

It's me, T.J. said...

How neat that you have gotten to live overseas. The Lord must have a specific calling for your life.

God Bless.