Thursday, April 13, 2006

SIX MONTHS

Today Daniel and I went to the Botanic Gardens to celebrate our 6 months together! It was nice to go back to the place we were when we got engaged. And Daniel...mmm...he's so super sweet. As we walked back to the place where he asked me to marry him, there were flowers sitting there waiting for me. I am so very blessed to have the love of this man. God teaches me so much about His own character through the seemingly unconditional love and grace Daniel shows me. Mmmm....isn't God so good?!!?!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic! I saw your mom today at the Temple Easter egg hunt. We talked about your wedding...your dad is so sweet. Your mom was saying it would be a lot of work for him to get the tables, etc. and he was just shaking his head...it won't be a problem he said! TOO cute!! I said...anything for Kimmie on her big day!!! :) Isn't it wonderful to have such good parents??!!!!