Monday, May 18, 2009

Turning 32!

Daniel turned 32 on May 11. We celebrated on his big day at our house with cinnamon rolls for breakfast, a visit to his school to bring him lunch, and dinner at a sushi restaurant. THAT was a labor of love on my part. Not a fan of sushi, but, I did try some. It wasn't terrible, but, I won't say I'd ever really choose it myself.

sushi dinner

birthday kisses for Daddy
We celebrated his birthday AGAIN with a steak dinner at our house this past weekend. Daniel grilled steaks and I baked potatoes, made salad, baked a German chocolate cake, and served rocky road and vanilla ice cream. It was such a nice evening with our small group. (Michelle, we missed you and hope you are feeling better now! And, Brendon, bummer that you couldn't fly in from Uganda for the party, but we understand. ;-) We're looking forward to seeing you in just a few weeks!!)
the guys
the gals

No comments: