Saturday, June 17, 2006

APRIL SHOWERS...bring JUNE SHOWERS!


June has been the month of showers for us! Because I live in Fort Worth, I've planned Ruston showers to be 2 in a weekend for 2 weekends, rather than going home 4 times. I had a lingerie shower and recipe shower last week. Jenny, Heather, Anna, Molly, Laura, Leah, and Leigh hostessed my shower. It was great to see close friends, some I haven't seen since before I left for Egypt!!! Great excuse to see people - I'm getting married! Molly put together these great gerber daisy topiaries. Aren't they great?!?! Didn't know you had it in ya, Mol!!! But I LOVE it!!!

Mimi and I met in college. She called a couple of days before the shower to say she'd see me Saturday. I felt so loved! She drove in from the Houston area. It was great to see her!
Anna and Kristin are friends from church. We went on tons of youth trips together and the Lord has privileged us with continuing our friendship through the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kim, seeing that photo of molly makes me really, really, really (did I say REALLY) miss Ruston and the McMahones....SO MUCH