Sunday, July 30, 2006

special because of these

Our wedding weekend was FABULOUS!!! Couldn't have imagined it to be any better!! The night of the rehearsal dinner was really special. Everyone there has an incredibly special part of our lives. We made the comment, "It's so amazing to have these people here with us, all in one room, who we love so much and who love us so much!" Wow!!! It was truly amazing!

I think it's unique that the Lord has allowed Molly, Anna, Heather, and Kristin and I to be friends for over 10 years. These girls, along with 2 of my good friends from college who I've continued to do things with since college, Melissa and Katie, as well as Daniel's sisters, my amazingly supportive sister, and my precious cousins - guys and girls -are the ones who were a part of our wedding. I never really felt nervous until right before the doors were about to open and I was about to walk down the aisle to my handsome groom. The girls really helped me to enjoy the day and relax! The day was perfect! I'm so thankful for all of their support as well as the support of all of our families and Daniel's groomsmen and ushers. It was an amazing weekend. We had so much fun! Thanks, everyone!!

No comments: