Tuesday, October 24, 2006

AUDI addition

No, we're not adding to the Daniel Audi family, but...his little brother, Josh, is about to leave the single world and move into the wonderful world of marriage! He proposed to his girlfriend (now fiance), Elizabeth, yesterday, and we got to be a part of it all!!

He's been planning for about a month and after a 9 day delay in the plans because of uncooperative weather, he and Elizabeth finally got to take a hot air balloon ride at sunrise yesterday morning! Daniel and I chased the balloon around Fort Worth, stopping 5 different times to hold up this sign for Elizabeth to read! She mostly could make out the "marry me" on the poster. She was exstatic of course! They enjoyed a bit more time in the air, and I got to hang out with them a bit afterwards! We love Elizabeth. She has such a sweet, gentle spirit about her that is so incredibly attractive. She loves the Lord and adores Joshie. We're happy to have such a great addition to our family!

CONGRATS, JOSHIE AND ELIZABETH

2 comments:

meredith said...

I had no idea you guys were mutemath fans. Also, next time I am in a hot air balloon with Mer and need an important message delivered I will know who to call. Can you guys email me your physical address so we can mail you something. Have a great weekend!

-Bufdaddy

Cairo-karios said...

You guys sound like your life is fun and spontaneous, you make me feeling boring and old.
love ya!
Amy