Thursday, September 06, 2007

WEEKEND IN RUSTON

We spent Labor Day weekend with our family in Ruston. 'Twas a great time!!! Jenny, Brian, and Meredith came too! Meredith can do so many things now that she couldn't do 2 months ago when we last saw her. She's actually 10 months old today! She can sit up on her own, crawl, pull up to stand up (but not stand on her own yet), wave 'bye bye,' give kisses, and shake her head 'no.' I'll brag...she's sooo smart!! And her beautiful big brown eyes'll make ya melt!!!

We went to a LA TECH game while we were there, too, and saw lots of my extended family - Annie, Laura, Liz, Sydney, and Garson! Go Dawgs!





One last picture for your viewing pleasure... and I hope my sister doesn't kill me for posting this, but I thought this face Meredith is making was priceless!!!

1 comment:

drowninginblessing said...

Hi Kim... I guess I have to get my Kim and Daniel fix from your blogsite... since I won't see your beautiful face at home group anymore (sniff... snifff). I finally got my laptop back and loved all your pics! Much love
Rachel