Friday, August 31, 2007

3 years

3 years ago today I flew back from Egypt after having lived there for 2 years. So crazy what the Lord has done in my life in the past 3 years since being back. Honestly, I thought I'd be living there again by now, but the Lord has had other plans. They are plans that I'm grateful for, though my heart still longs to be back in Egypt one day - at least to visit my friends and share what my life was like there with Daniel. Of course, if He called us there, I wouldn't argue! :-)

There's a great Egyptian Restaurant, KING TUT, near downtown Fort Worth. It's my celebration place. So, Daniel and I enjoyed koshary and couscous last night in honor of my time in Egypt and my 3 year anniversary being back in the States.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm, I've only been to that restaurant once but I loved it. Someday I'll have an anniversary date like yours......wonder what it'll feel like!

auDi tHis woRld said...

who is this? :-)