Sunday, December 02, 2007

the FOUR FRIENDS reunion

So Molly, Anna, Heather, and I were all in Ruston for Thanksgiving and I invited them to come over during the break. The last time (other than our wedding festivities) that all of us were together with our husbands/boyfriends was in 2005 when I brought Daniel home for the first time. We all met up for coffee. At that time, our total number was 8. Now, we were 9. A single number change may not seem like much, but...


-Daniel became not just my boyfriend, but my husband.

-Heather and Chad's then 2 month old little girl who was having serious heart conditions has now made it successfully through a surgery and is 2 years old and lives life BIG! She's super energetic and funny!

-Molly and Brandon now have a little girl.

-Anna...well, Mr. Right has yet to find Anna, but I trust he is out there somewhere. I absolutely can NOT believe she hasn't been swept off of her feet yet. After all, she's got a fun, great personality, she's athletic, she loves the Lord, she's a good listener and a good friend, and last but not least, she's beautiful! God's keeping someone really special for her - I believe that!




Ah....good times with sweet friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a good friend to put out the word for a single girlfriend......we always appreciate it ;)