Saturday, December 22, 2007

project over Christmas break.

So, I'm off of work for 3 weeks - December 17-January 7. It's nice, except that my "vacation" is unpaid since I'm just a part time worker!

To fill the time Daniel and I decided I could take on a house project!! And the winning project was painting an accent wall in our kitchen - RED! So, this past week my friend, Amanda, and I took on a painting project at our house. And here it is - an accent wall in our kitchen! We painted the primer and first coat. I thought it was a complete disaster...until Daniel took a roller brush to it the next day for a second and a very thin third coat. Whew...it looks fantastic now!

6 comments:

The Fantastic Three said...

I love it! It looks great!

Joshua & Elizabeth said...

Kim that looks great! Good job to you, Amanda, and Daniel! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! Great team work :) izehi

Ryan said...

Looks so amazing that it is amazing, wow, amazing. Great job Kim and Daniel P. Audi the third.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Inspirational Times Online Newspaper has created a New Blog Page for the Local Christians. It will consist of links to blogs of Christians throughout the Metroplex and beyond. Christian’s sharing thoughts, ideas and talents with the world. We would love to include your blog. All we ask is for you to spread the word about the newspaper or maybe add a link to us.

Visit us at www.insp-times.com

If you are interested please respond back with your blog title and url to blogs@insp-times.com

God Bless you in all you do!

Anonymous said...

oh I remember the days when the Audi's blogged more than the Smith's - it looks like the Smith's are winning. Miss you guys. and a resounding YES to the February Birthday Bash - plan on it!
RYAN