Saturday, February 14, 2009

"what happened to us?" - volume two.

We thought this one definitely fit with the series of "what happene to us?" except, I take all the blame for this one.

Here's the explanation to the post: I was mailing Valentine's cards to Josiah's grandparents and great-grandparents and...


...and, well..I'm not really as absent-minded as this picture makes me out to be. Really, Josiah has NOT sucked all my brains out. Really. My granny has been in the hospital and I planned to mail her Valentine there. But, the envelope was in the stack with the other Valentines and well....well, it got mailed before I remembered that I had yet to get the address. And for some reason, the mailman just wasn't sure how to get this to my Granny. Mailmen these days...really falling down on the job! ;-)

2 comments:

meredith said...

Kim, I did this exact thing a few months ago when I sent my Grandma her Birthday card. Sometimes I do think I lost a few brain cells with each baby.

Ashley said...

hahaha, that is great!!