Tuesday, November 22, 2005

In the News...

Yesterday I was reading an article online about Mohamed and Ahmed in ABC's news page and MSNBC's news page.

Here's an excerpt: "Mohamed, who is walking now, has the dance moves. The quieter Ahmed, who gets around with the help of a walker, prefers to listen to the music while cuddled up with a family friend who sways to the beat. They have come a long way in just being able to move around."

The "family friend" he's cuddling up with was ME! :-) It was last Tuesday night when the photographer and journalist were there. Ahmed was in my arms, swaying to the music!

6 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Hey! that is pretty cool!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Michael always beats me to comment. That's really sweet that you got to be a part of that! Pretty fun you are in the paper!
Meg

Anonymous said...

Dang, you're famous. Can I have your autograph? Have a great Thanksgiving!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

how's ruston treating ya? we're leaving tomorrow morning headed for Homer. See ya back in FW.

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

ummm, why are you trying to copy us?

auDi tHis woRld said...

sorry about that! not really trying to copy, but wanted to get my profile back to the top of my page. ashley suggested i redo my template. i just picked a template to see if it would work and it didn't. however, after i redid all of my links, etc. i didn't want to change it again! too much work! and...who DOESN'T want to be like michael and meg!!?!?!?!?!???