Monday, November 21, 2005

Johnny's anyone?

For the Ruston-ites, this entry needs NO explanation. For the rest, let me introduce you to the best pizza ever! Johnny's pizza (http://www.johnnys-pizza.com/index.htm) is baked with all the right ingredients to give you a bit of a sweet tasting pizza. Not sure how to explain it, but my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Ask anyone you know from Ruston where to go to get the best pizza and I guarantee you the answer will be, "Johnny's." So...the next time you find yourself driving through Louisiana on I-20 and see the signs for Ruston, take the Louisiana Tech Drive exit, go south, and Johnny's pizza will be almost immediately on your right! ENJOY! I hope this doesn't sound sacreligious, but...it's a little taste of heaven! At least...I hope there will be Johnny's pizza in heaven! ;-)

3 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

We will definitely be enjoying some Johnny's this weekend! I love that stuff!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

That was Meg not Michael. Sorry, I usually let people know it is me.

auDi tHis woRld said...

Johnny's was DIVINE!!!! And Daniel and Josh thought so too! Will be in Ruston again next week. Maybe I'll get to have round 2!