Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday in the Park


One of the cool things about living in Fort Worth is that Six Flags is just minutes down I-30! This summer I got a season pass and have gone 3 times since then. Six Flags celebrates Halloween and Christmas by setting up the park with decor of the season. Daniel and I went to "Holiday in the Park" this past weekend.Six Flags was all lit up with pretty lights and the booths were selling hot chocolate and apple cider. Christmas music was playing throughout the park. It was really a great night!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Kimmy,
You gotta love all the fun stuff there is to do in the Metroplex. Definitely more than Ruston, right? :) I saw this link to your blog on Meg and Michael's blog. It was fun reading and catching up on your life. Daniel sounds wonderful. I can't wait to meet him next week hopefully. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmy!! Glad y'all had fun. Jason and I did that when I lived in Euless. It was FREEZING when we went, but we loved it. Glad you are so happy!! Love you!