Monday, November 27, 2006

SUNDAY

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my Granny's on Sunday. It was different, not celebrating at lunch on Thursday like we usually do. But, honestly, it was MUCH nicer not to be so stuffed the entire day on Thursday. This way, we got to spread out the turkey and dressing. Daniel rang the bell to tell everyone it was time for Thanksgiving lunch! Here's the crew! After some GREAT turkey and dressing, we all went outside for some fun in Granny's backyard. My cousins invited Rayshun over for Thanksgiving. I'm so glad they did. He's just been put up for adoption this past week. Pretty rough times for him right now. So...if you're looking to love on a sweet 14 year old boy...here's an opportunity! This is our sweet little 2nd cousin, Annie. She'll be 2 next week! It was this infamous backyard where I fell through the trampoline 7 years ago and cracked and compressed my back because my sister, 2 cousins, and I were all jumping on the trampoline at one time - ON THANKSGIVING AFTERNOON! The afternoon ended with Daniel challenging Granny to a football toss! It's so fun to see him love on my family and fit in so well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that. The picture of Daniel throwing a football to your grandma, good one, I didn't know Daniel knew how to throw a football. Alright, just stopping by to say hey. We put some pics of the babe on our blog, pretty fun.

see you soon

auDi tHis woRld said...

Ryan, you dork-head...I'm not throwing the ball. It's granny throwing it. You're right about one thing, though: I don't know how to throw a football.
Your baby's cute. A little blurry, but cute.