Monday, March 05, 2007

Scavenger Hunt

So, the birthday party was a scavenger hunt that Daniel and I made up. For those who have never been to my parents' house, they live on about 80 acres of pasture that is outlined by trees. On the other side of the trees is my granny's house. Daniel and I thought it would be fun to make up clues for random things at our house - deer feeder, 4-wheeler, rocking chair on the front porch, storage building, martin house, hummingbird feeder - and my granny's house - treehouse, greenhouse, trampoline, burn pile, bell, golf cart - and have those attending the party go on a scavenger hunt. Well, since the only guests were my grandparents, folks, and my sister and her 4 month old baby, we thought it might not happen. But they were all sweet to amuse us and they ventured out for the scavenger hunt....and it was a HIT!! Mamaw and Daddy were the winners...by just seconds!

They loved it and even requested that we make up another for when everyone is home for Easter!

No comments: