Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkin Princess

Daniel here. I just wanted to take a minute to brag on my wife. A few weeks ago, Kim and I went to Creative Hands in Arlington for our date night. At Creative Hands, you buy ceramic plates, coasters, figurines, etc. Then you paint them and the Creative Hands people fire them in the kiln. Pretty cool stuff. So I painted a coaster. Um, yes, I painted a coaster. Let's just say the Lord was pleased to bestow painting talent on others of His servants, not I. So I won't post a picture of my coaster. Seriously, you'd probably vomit all over your keyboard.

My lovely wife Kim, on the other hand, is a fantastic painter. Here, check out the pumpkin plate she painted... just in time for autumn. Ain't it perty?! She should be a professional plate painter and make us some big bucks. Love ya, hon!

2 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Ahh, yes, the fabled painted plate industry!

Carrie said...

Very cute!!