Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mom and Dad Audi's visit

I know. I know. I've been tardy on my updates lately. I'll do my best to get somewhat caught up tonight.

Daniel's folks came for a visit several weeks ago. Daniel's dad is Arab which means he comes from a family that loves to be hospitable. And hospitable he was! We went out to eat at the steakhouse and had pizza and barbecue and... I mean, aren't we the hosts/hostesses supposed to be the hospitable ones? We of course didn't complain! We had a great time with them and with Josh and Elizabeth.

We took them down to the Stockyards, the place out-of-towners 'must see' in Fort Worth. Mom Audi even got on the back of the longhorn!

Then we took them to the Water Gardens in downtown Fort Worth. I had never been before - here we are, after having walked down maybe 50 steps to be in the center of water falling down the rocks that surrounded us and flowing into a drainage system at the bottom.

This was their first time to come down for a visit other than coming down for Josh and Elizabeth's wedding. We think we enticed them to do it more often, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of Aunt Susie and Uncle Norm and Josh too. I can't believe Aunt Susie got on that long horn. I take that back My Mom would have too. LOL Cassie