Thursday, January 08, 2009

Josiah makes more new friends

Josiah met Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, and the Wise Men at the children's Christmas performance at Temple in Ruston.
He met Angie and Sarah Kate there too!
That day he also met Mr. Bill and Mrs. Iwilla, a precious couple at Temple who I've "adopted" as a 3rd set of grandparents. Mr. Bill is hilarious and Mrs. Iwilla is just precious. They love Jesus deeply and tell me regularly that they pray for me. They always ask my parents about me and Daniel and I always make sure to visit them at church when we are in town. They've just been moved to a nursing home, so Josiah wanted to meet them and visit them.
Mr. Bill gave Josiah a candy cane. He said it would help him stop crying when he needed it! ;-)

Josiah finally got to meet Anna Banana when we went home for Christmas.
And, he got to meet Kristin. Kristin is a few years younger than me and has been my friend since I was in high school. She's now pregnant with Georgia Kate who will make her grand entrance in April!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Precious post. Seeing Mr. Bill made me tear up. What a great man that loves the Lord!

The Tylers said...

Fun pics! Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a blessed 2009 so far!