Wednesday, August 31, 2005



I did get to return to Cairo for a month this summer, for which I am so very grateful. The Lord is always so generous in His grace, in His love. My time there with friends was beautiful and I believe He was glorified in the time I spent with friends, some old, some new. I pray He continues to allow me to return there as often as I can...until maybe, just maybe, in His divine plan, He will send me back there, to live, eat, sleep, and breathe among these people with whom I have fallen in love!

Thank you, Jesus, for such a wonderful year! It has been so good to be back among a believing group of people, to resolidify some basics of my beliefs, to be encouraged by the Body of Christ, to be drawn back into a deeper fellowship with my Father and my God, to feel the presence of my Jesus working in my life and blessing me so much with a family who loves and supports my ministry, with people around me who love me for who I am, just a little girl - sometimes selfish, sometimes unloveable, sometimes emotional. Thank you, friends and family, for your love and support in this huge time of adjustment in my life. Thank you for having patience with me!

No comments: