Monday, October 24, 2005

"If you're happy and you know it, show your teeth..."

Last night I met some of Daniel's friends at the bible study he has at his house on Sunday nights. It was fun to be in his world, with his friends, getting to know them and watching him interact with them. Good times.



The Lord is good. He is good in His faithfulness, good in His love, good in hard times, good in good times. The Lord is my Strong Tower. He is my Refuge. He is my Strength. He is the Joy of my heart. He is the Passion of my soul. He is the Song on my lips. Praise Him, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Be blessed in His love and grace today. May Christ be your "more than enough" today!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey girlie!
I really treasure the time we get to spend together. It is so refreshing to me when we cut loose and act all silly!! I think we should take our singing act on the road....
now back to being studious....
patience is a virture....

Anonymous said...

hey old friend!! thanks so much for calling me this weekend. i'll get back to you asap. i promise! it was so good to hear your voice. i miss you- libby

auDi tHis woRld said...

Libby...great to hear your voice last night! I'm praying for you. May God be strong in you today and fill you with a LONGING to feast on His Word, for it is in His Word that we find the truth and life that sets us free and gives us joy in abundance!!!