Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mohamed and Ahmed

Continue praying for Mohamed and Ahmed. Ahmed's little legs are getting stronger and he is showing signs of improvement.

Pray too for Sabah. I believe God is doing an amazing work in her and that the Holy Spirit is moving in her heart. Just this past week I got to share with her about how the Lord has really spoken clearly to me in this past month as I have been fasting and praying for a specific request. The concept of me fasting and praying was especially interesting to her at this time because Muslims are in the middle of the month of Ramadan. As I shared with her about my fast and prayer time with the Lord, she wanted to know how I heard from the Lord. It was such a blessed time with her!! I praise God for what He is doing in their lives! Pray that the Spirit would teach her the truth of Jesus Christ!

May you walk in the grace, peace, and love of Jesus Christ today and be His hands, feet, and voice to someone around you today! Bless you!

No comments: