Sunday, January 01, 2006

Audi Christmas


I went to Maryland the 26th-30th to spend Christmas with Daniel's family. It was really great to meet everyone. I had met his parents and his brother who lives in Arlington with him, but there were still the 8 neices and nephews, 3 sisters, another brother, and 3 in-laws I hadn't yet met. Meeting his family was great. There were 20 of us in the house when we were all there together - wild, but FUN! I loved getting to hang out with them, laugh with them, open presents with them and enjoy watching the kiddos get excited about their gifts, go to D.C. and enjoy the city, see Daniel's home, be with him in the house in which he grew up...it was GREAT! Glad to be there.

They live about 20 mintues from D.C. We rode the metro and walked around near the capitol and Washington monument one afternoon. I loved being in the city. I love public transportation!

I'm back in Ruston now and will be in Fort Worth Wednesday. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Kim, that is an awesome picture of you two. I like you two alot! Yes, Adriane and I want to come down there soon, I spent some time with Chris Wagner when he came through last week and I want to see him and you guys more. Maybe a fun weekend getaway will happen for us. OK, have a blessed and exciting 2006!

auDi tHis woRld said...

We'll be skiing the 8-12. Come any time after that though! We should be around. "Ahlan was ahlan!" (which means, "Welcome!" in Arabic!!)

Smith + Long said...

kim,
i spent my christmas in the DC area as well...my fiance and I went to spend the holidays with my family up there. Isn't it beautiful? Well, glad to hear that you are doing well. Talk to you later....take care
sheralyn

Anonymous said...

Kimmie...time for a new blog entry!!!!