Friday, January 13, 2006

gerber daisies


Today Daniel brought these really beautiful flowers to me! Gerber daisies are my favorite flower, orange is my favorite color. I'm not sure exactly what it is that flowers do to a woman, but don't we all love to receive them? Could it be their delightful smell? Could it be their beauty? Probably it is a bit of both, but more than that, for me it's really the thought behind the flowers and the one who is giving them that sends my heart soaring! For my lady friends reading this blog, I thought I'd share these flowers with you - ENJOY!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

You know he learned that from me, Kim. We love you both. Come on, when can we see you. You go all the way to Colorado but no Oklahoma? We have snow here, no wait, we don't but we do have fun here!!! Soon.