Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baba Ganoush can come now...

This week the nursery was finished! We were waiting for "Baba Ganoush's" baby bedding and Monday I got a phone call from the lady at my church who has been working on it asking if she could deliver his bedding and pillow that morning. Of course I said, "YES!" Thanks to my parents we have a super comfy glider and a beautiful crib for his bedroom. With the other gifts we received from family and friends at showers and 'just because' we now feel ready for the little one's arrival. And, I am so pleased with the way everything turned out. Now, all we need is a healthy baby to put in his beautiful crib.

Pray with us as we have been asking the Lord for the baby's arrival to be in His timing and in His way. I'd love an easy, quick labor and delivery...who wouldn't? I know I have a great husband who will coach me and encourage me through it all, no matter how long or short labor may be. And I have great friends and family who will be there with me as well...well, up until a certain point! ;-) And, most importantly, I have a loving Father who already knows how the day (or night) will finish. And Who has it all planned out for us! Thank You, Jesus!

Jesus, would you bring a healthy son into this world. We commit to raise him as best as we can to love and fear You and follow hard after You!







Okay, Little Man, we're waiting for you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! love the room you put together! can't wait to meet baby G! :)

minda312 said...

Loved the comments on my blog ;-) I'm SOOOO sad I wasn't able to come to the shower on Saturday. But know that Baby G has a little something waiting from Minda!

Girl- you are an adorable prego lady!!!!

The Tylers said...

You should be proud of the room. It is precious. Enjoy these last few days and try to sleep as much as you can. You won't, but try! I remember how very ANXIOUS I was and no one could tell me to be patient. After Jake came I knew what they meant. But all will be wonderful. I often tear up when I think of how fast they grow up. Maybe that is why I know I want a third!!! Can't wait for the news of his arrival.