Sunday, October 05, 2008

table top.

I'm sure you moms have experienced the 'table top belly'. And, I'm not sure exactly when it happened that my belly began making a good table top, but I find myself regularly setting things on it - my glass of water, my salad bowl, my cereal bowl, etc. I'm thinking I might miss it's convenience once it's no longer around. We're at 36 weeks in the pregnancy, so we have 4 weeks to go until the little one's due date. I guess that means I only have about 4 weeks left to enjoy my built-in table! Hopefully, it will be gone soon after he arrives!


3 comments:

The Fantastic Three said...

Kim, you look so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of that little one :-)

Anonymous said...

table top belly or not, you still look good :)

zee

L@L said...

Hi, my name is LaL.

You are very good looking, cheerful and lively :)